Website Bumper to Bumper
At Bumper to Bumper, we offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities and are proud to be Canada’s leader in the distribution of automotive parts, tools and equipment to the automotive aftermarket. Our culture is built on professional excellence, collaboration, innovation and entrepreneurialism. We provide the tools and opportunities to help our people develop to their full potential.
Your role is important:
You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with customers by providing courteous, efficient and professional delivery service in a safe and timely manner.
Your main responsibilities:
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery verify invoices to ensure that order is exact, may assist with picking parts for orders
- Examine the condition of the merchandise at delivery or prior to accepting delivery, examine the condition of the merchandise with the customer and have customer sign-off on delivery
- Organize daily pick-up of customer cores, returns and warranties without disrupting delivery efficiency
- Accurately record all deliveries and pickups, ensures proper paperwork accompanies all customer cores, returns and warranties while complying with customer service delivery strategies
- Comply with electronic delivery principals and standards
- Ensure any complaints or dissatisfaction of a customer is immediately reported to the Dispatcher and/or Store Manager
- Check daily fluid levels of the vehicle, the tire condition and ensures cleanliness inside and outside the vehicle
- Comply with all rules and regulations of the road at all times
- Checks-In with Dispatcher and/or Store Manager on Delivery progress/delays
- Participate in cycle count programs and annual physical inventory
- May assist with customer service activities within store location, assist with keeping store in a neat and orderly manner including stocking of shelves
Important for you to know:
- Workplace location: 106 Jacson Ave., Salt Spring Island, BC V9K-2V8
- Work hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Weekly basis: 40 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Must have a driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Possesses high interpersonal skills in order to develop and maintain working relationships
- Being able to Lift of heavy equipment of up to 50 pounds
- About Bumper to Bumper
Bumper to Bumper fosters and welcomes diverse teams and ideas: ideas that are new, different, and game-changing. We aim to build a culture where difference is valued, every team member has a seat at the table, and all voices are heard. It is thus our mission to attract and cultivate diverse perspectives by empowering our people to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We are committed to continuous improvement, and a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates engaging in the interviewing process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.