Website Career Contacts
Your Hiring Solutions For the Perfect Fit
Our client is a luxury auto dealership in North Vancouver that is hiring a Technician to join their team.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the technician is responsible for the service and repair of new and pre-owned inventory, and customer base requirements.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, with the ideal candidate being available to start immediately.
Start Date: Immediate
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $38.00 – 42.00 per hour to start
Location: North Vancouver, BC
- Great team environment
- Transit accessible
- Extended medical and dental, group life and long term disability coverages after 6 months
- Properly complete services and/or repairs
- Assist the dealership in its efforts to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through proper repair procedures, attitudes, and communication
- Properly use the Special Service Tools, shop equipment, and repair manuals provided by the service department
- Produce high quality work that evidences pride of workmanship, perform a quality control inspection on every vehicle, test drive vehicles where necessary, and seek the assistance of the
- Shop Foreman when any repair is questionable, and give top priority to any job that has returned due to improper repair or diagnosis
- Participate in Technical training as assigned by management
- Maintain assigned workspace in an organized and clean manner
- Provide complete, accurate and legible explanations on the repair order to describe the work that was performed
- Provide the administrative assistance necessary to complete warranty repair orders and other tasks assigned by management
- Minimum one year as a licensed auto service technician
- BC Certified Technician
- Knowledge of WCB workplace requirements
- Advanced computer skills are mandatory
- Ability to interact with customers in a professional manner
- Ability to diagnose issues from limited technical evidence
- Minimum completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Successful completion of 4 year apprenticeship course
- Access to own tools
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be flexible to overtime
- Reliable, self motivated, record of punctuality
Please submit your resume in a Word document and let us know why you are the right fit for this role.
Career Contacts is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We look forward to receiving your application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.