Website Craftsman Collision
Be part of a growing, award winning organization committed to ensuring our customers get back on the road safely. Ranked 55th overall on BC Business magazine’s list of B.C.’s Most Loved Brands, Craftsman Collision is the leading collision repair provider across Western Canada, with over 500 employees in more than 40 locations throughout BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
The Assistant Manager position is located at our Kamloops location (453 Victoria Street West, Kamloops). The Assistant Manager is responsible for ensuring that all estimates for repair are accurate, fair and in accordance with work outlined by insurance company requirements. As the customer service front line, they also manage the communication with the customer regarding the repair process and costs.
The Assistant Manager will:
- Interact with customers and communicate their needs and requirements
- Write quality estimates by inspecting vehicles, costing parts, supplies and labour and determining time for completion of repairs
- Provide expertise and recommendations to customers regarding their vehicle
- Coordinate work processes with technicians and other necessary departments
- Follow automobile industry safety norms and standards
- Perform informative and accurate walk around of all vehicles with customer and explain work performed
- Deliver excellent customer service at each customer touch point
- Be helpful and knowledgeable when communicating with customers
- Provide customer with updates as per internal policies throughout repair process
- Contribute positively to their work environment and working effectively with their team
- Perform the duties of the Manager when the Manager is away
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership qualities
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Post-secondary education, certificate or diploma in Business or Operations Management, Supply Chain management
- Minimum of 5 years of industry experience
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Strong communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Ability to prioritize time and work independently
- Desire to work in a performance based environment
- Applicants must be over 18 and have a valid driver’s license
- Strong organizational skills
- Very strong computer based skill-set
- Excellent benefits that include but are not limited to extended health, dental and MSP. After 3 months of employment, 100% of these benefits are paid for by Craftsman Collision
- A minimum of 4 company sponsored social events per year; such as ski trip, holiday party, golf day and family event
Your cover letter and resume should clearly outline how your qualifications & experience fit this position.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in Craftsman Collision!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.