Website Craftsman Collision
We’re seeking a Autobody Apprentice to join our team in Kelowna!! Be part of a growing, award winning organization committed to ensuring our customers get back on the road safely. Ranked 55th overall on BC Business magazine’s list of B.C.’s Most Loved Brands, Craftsman Collision is the leading collision repair provider across Western Canada, with over 500 employees in more than 40 locations throughout BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
The full time Automotive Collision Repair Apprentice position is located at our Kelowna location (1790 Springfield Road, Kelowna).
The Automotive Collision Repair Apprentice will:
– Review work orders
– Dismantle vehicles and diagnose visual and internal damage
– Repair and replace parts
– Reassemble vehicles
– Maintain shop equipment and facility
– Assist journeyman technicians
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will:
– Have either completed pre-apprentice training in collision repair or be in their first or second year of apprenticeship
– Be comfortable in a team oriented environment
– Have a strong work ethic, integrity and ambition to succeed
– As part of our Mentorship program, apprentices receive a start up tool kit from the company that would be gifted to them upon successful completion of the Red Seal certification and one additional year of employment
– Excellent benefits that include but are not limited to extended health, dental and MSP. After 3 months of employment, 100% of these benefits are paid for by Craftsman Collision.
Your cover letter and resume should clearly outline how your qualifications & experience fit this position.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in Craftsman Collision.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.