Website Craftsman Collision
Be part of a growing, award winning organization committed to ensuring our customers get back on the road safely! Ranked 55th overall on BC Business magazine’s list of B.C.’s Most Loved Brands, Craftsman Collision is the leading collision repair provider across Western Canada, with over 500 employees in more than 40 locations throughout BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
The full time Automotive Detailer position is located at our Kelowna location (1790 Springfield Road, Kelowna, BC). This job is a great opportunity to continue a career within the Collision industry by moving into an apprenticeship as Auto Body or Refinishing Technician, or a Parts/Production position in the office.
The Automotive Detailer will:
- Clean customer and replacement vehicles inside and out throughout the day
- Perform minor paint defect removal as required
- Complete quality checklist review
- Do facility maintenance
- Empty garbage containers
- Sweep around shop work bays
- Perform minor maintenance as required (change filters, light bulbs etc.)
To be successful in this role the Automotive Detailer will:
- Be comfortable in a team oriented environment
- Have a strong work ethic, integrity and ambition to succeed
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Be able to prioritize and manage deadlines
- Hold a valid Class 7N or Class 5 driver’s licence
- Provide a current Drivers Abstract
Excellent benefits that include but are not limited to extended health, dental and MSP. After 3 months of employment, 100% of these benefits are paid for by Craftsman Collision
A minimum of 4 company sponsored social events per year; such as ski trip, holiday party, golf day and family event
Your cover letter and resume should clearly outline how your qualifications & experience fit this position.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in Craftsman Collision!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.