Website Craftsman Collision
We’re seeking a Automotive Painter to join our team in Nanaimo!! Be part of a growing, award winning organization committed to ensuring our customers get back on the road safely. Ranked 55th overall on BC Business magazine’s list of B.C.’s Most Loved Brands, Craftsman Collision is the leading collision repair provider across Western Canada, with over 500 employees in more than 40 locations throughout BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
The full time Automotive Refinishing Technician position is located at our Nanaimo location (6680 Dickinson Road, Nanaimo, BC) and is considered to be a valuable part of our team. The Refinishing Tech is responsible for ensuring that all vehicles are painted in a timely, efficient manner with the highest quality.
The Refinishing Technician is responsible for:
- Painting vehicles
- Colour matching
- Producing a high volume of flat rate hours
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Real Seal ticket
- Be comfortable in a team oriented environment
- Have a strong work ethic, integrity and ambition to succeed
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Be able to prioritize and manage deadlines
- Excellent benefits that include but are not limited to extended health and dental. After 3 months of employment, 100% of these benefits are paid for by Craftsman Collision
- A minimum of 4 company sponsored social events per year; such as ski trip, holiday party, golf day and family event
Your cover letter and resume should clearly outline how your qualifications & experience fit this position.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in Craftsman Collision!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.