Website D&L Environmental
With over 30 years in business, D&L has grown into the largest full service hydrovac & vacuum truck company in the BC Interior. When D&L operators pull onto a job site, their trucks are clean and in safe working order. Personal and environmental safety is a huge concern and something that D&L has always kept at its forefront.
To keep up to these standards with the growing fleet, D&L is seeking a 3rd Year Heavy Duty Apprentice to work alongside a certified heavy duty mechanic, keeping the equipment in top shape to help prevent interruptions caused by equipment breakdowns.
Working Mon-Fri 8am-4pm at the main location in Lake Country, the typical shop tasks include:
– Preventative maintenance service of hydro vac and vacuum trucks (majority of trucks are Western Star with Detroit dd16 engines and Cat engines),
– Equipment repairs, from minor light repairs to complete in frames,
– Diagnostics of equipment deficiencies,
– Shop equipment maintenance,
– Service record keeping,
– Effective communication with operators and other staff members,
– Other duties as directed by the licensed mechanic.
The apprentice should have their own hand tools and 1+ year experience working on heavy duty trucks and equipment.
Do you have the drive, the skills, and the passion for the trade? Are you someone who takes pride in their work and wants to progress in your career? Then come join D&L and kickstart your career, while completing your apprenticeship. We offer consistent, full time work with competitive pay and benefits, including extended health, dental and RRSP.
To apply for this job please visit lovehr.recruitee.com.