Fix Auto Chilliwack
**SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE**
Are you tired of working in a shop with a lack of available hours and no employer benefits or management support?
Have you ever considered working for a smaller, busy Auto Body shop where you can earn an average of 250-300+ hours per month?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, Fix Auto has an opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Journeyman Auto Body Technician to join our busy collision centre in Chilliwack. While Journeyman status is preferred, we encourage 4th year apprentices to apply as well and we will support you in obtaining your Journeyman ticket.
Our Technicians at Fix Auto enjoy these benefits:
- Earn up to $36.00 per flat rate hour
- A robust benefit plan that includes health, dental, life and disability benefits
- An employer matched RRSP plan
- Opportunity for continued education and company-paid ICAR and OEM training
- Support from management and other team members to help you succeed
- A consistent workload year-round, as a result of our strong insurance partner relationships
Why Live & Work in Chilliwack
Only 100 kms east of the City of Vancouver, Chilliwack is a smaller community filled with family oriented neighborhoods all while having the convenience and access to all of the facilities of a vibrant urban city. Chilliwack locals are able to enjoy life within close proximity to mountains, rivers and all of the natural beauty that British Columbia has to offer. Compared to larger cities, Chilliwack offers their residents lower tax rates, more affordable housing costs and an exceptional quality of life.
If you are ready to make a change to your career and enhance your quality of life, apply with us today through our Careers page: https://davisdashboard.ca/careers/view/850
To apply for this job please visit davisdashboard.ca.