Website Foreman's Integra Tire Auto Centre
Are you a Red Seal Certified Automotive Service Technician (AST) looking for a unique and fulfilling career opportunity?
Have a chance to be part of a fixture in Langley’s automotive repair industry with a second generation shop that has embraced the most forward thinking, advanced communication, and technologically advanced processes available in the market!
Do the following 8 items describe you?
– Eager to help people in one of their most stressful situations (broken down cars are no fun thing!)
– Is self motivated to continually do better in all aspects of their career
– Wants to work with a team by being a leader and mentor to apprentices helping them grow into our industry.
– Keen to be a part of an “all new” auto shop experience including a paperless shop process, digital inspections delivered direct to the clients via text message, a freshly renovated barrier free office environment that welcomes clients and puts them at ease.
– Take initiative in opportunities to help grow the company and in turn be financially compensated for that growth
– Open to continuing education in industry leading theory and processes
– Likes busy environments and performs well on time sensitive tasks
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you may be the right person for our team!
Contact us stating your interest in this opportunity and the eighth thing we didn’t mention above that you think will give you a competitive advantage over other candidates. *do not send your resume at this time*
Summary of Position
The Technician is a large producer in the shop performing all aspects of automotive related services and repairs. This includes inspections, testing, and analysis to determine the vehicle’s needs based on the client’s requests and performing the authorized repairs and services. The primary focus is producing billable hours, but in a team atmosphere such as ours, working closely with others to help the entire production is essential and to the benefit of the individual as well as the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Maintain delivering a measurable quality of work as described in our vision and statement.
Proficiently complete repairs and services on client vehicles related to all mechanical, electrical and computer management aspects of the modern vehicle.
Work within the processes we have developed to deliver the above items to the client within our vision of the ultimate customer experience.
Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of entire shop, including equipment and tools.
Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned.
This role requires a Red Seal Automotive Service Technician designation.
Shop experience minimum of 5 years will give an expectation of proficiency. Less than this will be considered with a probation period and apprenticeship details will be required.
Class 5 Driver’s License (BC)
Driver Abstract to be submitted annually.
Ability to drive manual transmissions
Basic computer navigation skills including Windows based systems
Significant knowledge of all current automotive systems and their functions.
Physical ability to use appropriate tools to perform the services and repairs required.
Physical ability to lift and manipulate materials and components to perform the services and repairs required.
Must be able to stand for majority of work day
Ability to drive a vehicle in a safe manor, following rules of road
Occasional travel may be required for training. This can sometime require crossing the US/Canada border, a valid passport will be required. Appropriate notice will be given.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Base hourly rate with team based commission ($50,000-$90,000 annaul)
We follow and go beyond BC health guidelines to ensure staff and client safety. This includes office capacity limits, pre and post vehicle prep, daily online screening for employees.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.