Website Haley Dodge and RV
Come Live, Work, and Play on the Beautiful Sunshine Coast of British Columbia!
Haley Automotive is one of only two living wage employers on the Sunshine Coast. The Licensed technician is an important component to the operational efficiency of the Service Department by maintaining, repairing and diagnosing automotive vehicles to the manufacturer set guidelines and ensuring our customers expectations are exceeded on every occasion. We are offering a signing bonus of up to $5000 for Journeyman/Red Seal certified technicians.
– Perform all repairs with quality workmanship
– Accurately document all work performed
– Note any other repair, maintenance, or safety concerns observed on customer vehicles and advise service desk
– Perform work as assigned on work orders with efficiency, safety, and accuracy in accordance with dealership, factory, and regulatory standards
– Ability to diagnose the cause of vehicle malfunction and perform repairs as authorized in a timely manner
– Maintain cleanliness of service bays and equipment used
– Licensed Red Seal Automotive Technician
– Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
– Must be eligible to work in Canada
– Previous Chrysler experience is an asset
– Motor Vehicle Inspector Certificate considered an asset
– Having your own tools is considered an asset
– Import/domestic dealership experience is an asset
What we offer:
Moving allowance, Medical and dental benefits, Life Insurance, RRSP matching, Staff housing available, Community Involvement with events and donations as well as apprenticeship and training programs
$100,000 to $150,000 depending on experience (Flat rate shop with a guarantee)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.