Website No.1 Autobody Ltd.
No.1 Autobody Ltd.
Collision Repair Estimator
CSN No.1 Autobody – Campbell River, BC
CSN No.1 Autobody is looking for an experienced Collision Repair Estimator to work in our busy accredited facility. CSN No.1 is privately owned and operated – a proud member of the CSN Collision Centre Network. We are the longest-running collision repair centre in Campbell River, having delivered quality auto body repair and services to the city for over 30 years.
- Assess vehicle damage and create an initial repair order estimate
- Maintain regular contact with the appropriate insurance company to advise on vehicle repair status
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers during and after the repair by providing information, repair updates, and a high level of service throughout the process
Qualifications & Experience
- ICBC and private insurance knowledge and experience
- Experience with Audatex and Mitchell estimating software
- Driver’s license (class 5)
- Detail oriented, enthusiastic, dedicated
- This is a position that requires excellent organizational skills, outstanding customer service, computer savvy, and a team approach to the job.
Hours of operation are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Competitive wages subject to experience and skill level
Benefit package (health, dental, long-term disability) after 3 months
Need some encouragement to relocate? Campbell River is an ideal destination… situated on the east coast of Vancouver Island… offering a balanced lifestyle surrounded by nature!
Please apply by email to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest. Applicants selected for an interview will be notified by phone or email.
Please note: covid protocols in place for the safety of our staff and customers – masks, distancing, sanitation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.