Website North Central Truck Parts Ltd
The Technician contributes to the operational efficiency of the shop by maintaining, repairing, and diagnosing vehicles to ensure our customers repair visit meets and exceeds expectations.
· Valid Red Seal or Equivalent
· Experience and Knowledge of Domestic Vehicles (FORD,GMC, DODGE)
· Valid Class 5 drivers license
· Ability to respond and meet the needs of a diverse customer base
· Experience with Snap ON, Ford IDS, GM Tech 2 scanners
· Knowledge of All data and Identifix computer software
· Experience with Domestic Diesel Pickups
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIES:
· Perform repairs outlined on Work Orders
· Diagnose, Troubleshoot, Repair customer vehicles.
· Perform Road Tests on all vehicles in which repairs, diagnostics and maintenance have been performed.
· Keep shop equipment operating, maintaining supplies and keep work area tidy
· Communicate effectively with counter and parts staff
· Perform driveability concerns
· Experience with computers and Various Scan Equipment
· Must be self-motivated and work well independently
· Perform duties outlined by management
· Rebuilding of transfer cases and differentials
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE:
· Profit Sharing
· Extended Health and Dental Benefits package
· Healthy and safe work environment
· Monday to Friday work week
· All Stats Long weekends off
· All weekends off
· Flexible holidays
· Fulltime Permanent Position
· Working with a Company established 40 years
· Please submit all Resumes in STRICT confidence to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Or in person to: North Central Truck Parts Ltd.
1749 1st Avenue
Prince George, BC
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.