We are a well-established, local company seeking a motivated, hard-working, and competent Automotive Glass Technician to join our team.
You will be responsible for installing and repairing automotive glass while providing exceptional customer service and quality control. We are a very busy shop and have a high volume of work. If you consider yourself to be self-motivated, mechanically inclined, and have a keen eye for detail, we look forward to hearing from you!
About Us: Here at Splashes we pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of the car care industry. We have state of the art products and equipment such as our high velocity touchless car wash, full-service auto glass & ICBC Glass Express certification, revolutionary X-Kote paint renewal system, Armaguard spray-on truck bed liners, and complete automotive protection packages including undercoating, paint sealants and rust proofing. Splashes also provides full auto detailing packages, window tinting, and more. We guarantee all of our work and ensure our customers drive away from us with a vehicle they feel proud to drive. Customer service and satisfaction are at the forefront of everything we do and we strive to provide convenient, honest, and competent service. When it comes to our employees, work ethic, teamwork, accountability, and dedication are what drive us to provide the best service possible.
As part of our team, your duties will include:
- Install, repair and replace glass and related materials such as backglass heating-elements, on vehicles and equipment
- Examine windshield or windows for defects prior to installation
- Remove all dirt, foreign matter, and loose glass from damaged areas
- Remove and reinstall all mouldings, clips, wipers, screws, bolts and a-pillar moldings
- Install replacement glass in vehicles
- Install rubber-channeling strips around edges of glass in order to weatherproof windows or to prevent rattling
- Assisting office employees with ordering windshield and windows for the correct vehicle
- Ensures that the shop area is set up for maximum productivity levels
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following:
- Auto Glass ticket or previous experience
- Time management and ability to prioritize
- Hand eye coordination and accuracy
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team or independently
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license
The successful candidate will have opportunities and avenues for growth and development as long as you are willing to work hard, take constructive feedback, and strive to better yourself and your skills. We provide competitive compensation, benefits, and training opportunities. Compensation varies based on experience and whether or not the candidate holds their auto glass ticket.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.