Website Sukhi Bath Motors
Sukhi Bath Motors is looking for Automotive Service Technicians. As a key member of our Service Team, the Automotive Service Technician is entrusted with the dealership’s brand and is therefore expected to maintain the highest standard of professional and personal conduct and integrity at all times.
– Perform preventative maintenance, diagnose faulty operations and repair all types of vehicles.
– Dismantle faulty assemblies, repair or replace worn or damaged parts.
– Reassemble, adjust and test the repaired mechanism.
– Perform scheduled maintenance services such as oil change, lubrication and tune up.
– Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle conditions and future repair requirements.
– Report to the Service Manager/Service Advisor about all work carried out in the work shop.
– Coordinate with the Service Manager/Service Advisor and utilize our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to schedule and track the shop workflow.
– Estimate the useful life remaining for parts such as tires, brake pads and exhaust systems.
– Keep up to date with the latest technology, equipment and tools.
– Communicate with customers and explain diagnosis and cost estimates.
Skills & Abilities:
– Strong communication and leadership skills. Team player mindset, results driven approach.
– Problem solving abilities, self-motivated and proactive.
– The ability to work efficiently and productively in a fast paced environment.
– Must be in good physical shape.
We are looking for long term, committed technicians who will grow with us. Salary to be determined based on experience.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.