Do you love to help people?
Are you highly organized, and have great people skills? Are you ready for a change? If this sounds like you and you’re ready for a long-term position in a supportive, dynamic environment, then look no further than the new position we are currently recruiting for at Visscher-Pau Automotive as a Service Advisor!
WHO WE ARE
We are a growing, client-focused automotive maintenance and repair shop with an emphasis on educating and informing our clients about their vehicles’ needs. We want you to bring your talents and we are committed to helping you succeed!
Visscher-Pau Automotive is located in the Cloverdale area of Surrey, BC, and is a family-owned business for over 30 years. We are well-established and have been voted as one of the best shops in the area for many years, including winning “Best Mechanic” in the Best of Cloverdale Readers’ Choice Awards 2020. We are a collaborative and supportive team of professionals that include technicians, service advisors, and managers.
The health of our clients and staff are paramount to us, and we continue to implement COVID-19 prevention and sanitation measures that we began in March 2020 including clear acrylic barriers, hand sanitizers, sanitization of common touch points in client vehicles and the facility, frequent hand washing, and non-medical face masks provided to employees as well as clients.
The Service Advisor helps the Service Manager in providing an excellent client experience, listening and clarifying their concerns in order to determine, offer, and implement the services required to help them. The Service Advisor acts as the liaison between the client and the technicians, facilitating the complete service process.
This is a full-time position for experienced individuals with many growth opportunities, and we are committed to equipping our staff with the knowledge and tools necessary to perform to their potential.
- The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and conflict management skills
- At least 3 years of previous automotive service advisor experience required
- Automotive knowledge required
- Previous retail and/or service counter experience required
- Self-motivated desire to learn
- Be coachable, open to improvement and growth
- Ability to communicate effectively (read, write, and speak English fluently)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Motivated, be able to work well independently as well as with others
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Windows, Internet browsers, and Microsoft Office suite)
- Physically fit to perform required duties of job description
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute
- Has neat and legible writing
- Valid high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license, must supply driver’s abstract upon request
- Ability to drive vehicles with manual transmissions an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary based on experience
- No work on weeknights, weekends, or statutory holidays, paid vacation available after completion of 12 months of employment
- Sick pay program
- Comprehensive benefits package on completion of probation period including dental care, extended health care, vision care, disability insurance
- Paid training and professional development opportunities
- Uniforms provided
- Innovative digital inspections and reporting system, professional-grade shop management software
- On-site parking
- An opportunity to work with a great group of people and learn and grow in your skills
Inquiries will be accepted in full confidentiality.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.