Motorcycle and Power Equipment Technician
Shop Helper (Entry Level Position / Optional)
Loop Technician (Entry Level Position / Optional)
Registered Apprentice (Mid Level Position)
Certified Motor/Power Equipment Technician
Certified Motor/Power Equipment Technician - Red Seal (Senior Level Position)
Shop Foreman / Shop Manager (Advancement)
Keys to Success
- Post-secondary training as Motorcyle Technician
- Valid driver's licence (Class 5, 6)
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Ability to understand technical operation, service or repair manuals
- Ability to inspect equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose best solution and solve problem.
A Motorcycle / Power Equipment Technician requires post-secondary technical training. The following training programs are available.