Certified Apprentice OR Prior Automotive Industry Experience (Entry Level Position)
Parts and Warehousing Person (Intermediate/Mid-Level Position)
Certified Parts Person - Red Seal Certification (Advanced/Senior Level Position)
Parts Person 2 and 3 Certified - Red Seal (Advancement)
Keys to Success
- Post-Secondary Technical Training
- Strong knowledge of automotive equipment parts and accessories with extensive experience in an automotive parts department.
- Previous management experience.
- Sales knowledge, ability and experience
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports using a computerized equipment maintenance system.
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to work constructively with members from all departments within an automotive company.
- Ability to motivate and train staff.
- Excellent communication and managerial skills.
A Parts Manager requires technical training. Additionally, it requires knowledge and understanding of automobile parts. The following training programs are available.