Website Belmont Collision
Locally owned Collision Repair & Mechanic shop
Belmont Collision and Mechanical is a busy, well-equipped mechanical & collision repair shop in the Westshore of Victoria and we are looking for a new team member!
Our Company is in period of growth and is looking to expand our team.
Candidate needs to have a good work ethic, diagnostic ability and work well in a team environment; we are looking at minimum 3rd year apprentice or licensed technician.
Our Company has been in business since 1975 and our Mechanical Division is in new and very well equipped facility here in the Westshore.
This is a great career opportunity!
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Full time, Monday-Friday
- Ongoing Training
- Very new, well equipped and clean working environment
- Fast paced, busy mechanical shop
Your Key Responsibilities
- Perform diagnostics, repairs and maintenance on all types of vehicles
- Test all systems or components ensuring they are working properly
- Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the maintenance issue
- Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing and repairing vehicles
- Preventative maintenance as it relates to long term reliability of the customers vehicle
- Demonstrate and support a healthy and safe work environment
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Red Seal Certification in automotive repair or 3-4 yr. Apprentice Certification
- Strong Diagnostic and Electrical ability and understanding
- Wheel Alignment and Air Conditioning ability (not required but a plus)
- Ability to use industry information programs – Alldata and others
- BC Government Inspectors Certification (not required but a plus)
- Clean Driver’s Abstract
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right candidate
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.