Website Bumper to Bumper
At Bumper to bumper, we offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities and are proud to be Canada’s leader in the distribution of automotive parts, tools and equipment to the automotive aftermarket. Our culture is built on professional excellence, collaboration, innovation and entrepreneurialism. We provide the tools and opportunities to help our people develop to their full potential.
Your role is important:
You will provide excellent customer service in selling a diversified line of products via phone, fax, email and over-the-counter. You will have the most face-to-face interactions with our rural customer base.
- Greets all customers (in person or over the phone) with a positive, engaging and welcoming attitude
- Sell and support a diversified line of products via phone, fax, email and over-the-counter, promoting Private
- Brands and eCommerce channels whenever possible. Delivering a high level of customer service and support promotions and upselling opportunities
- Handle customer transactions; including sales, returns, defectives in a timely manner
- Ensuring customers parts orders are accurately filled and delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Reconcile their transaction history and drawer at the conclusion of each shift
- Operate the store point of sale system (PartsWatch), internet and paper catalogue to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders.
- Assist with merchandising activities, maintaining standards of appearance, coordinate and cooperate with employees in the execution of plan-o-grams, overall product presentation, inventory management, signage and various product initiatives to enhance the customer experience and maximize inventory turns.
- Follow all policies and standard operating procedures related to cash, credit, check, refund and return policies.
- Work with the management team to react to customer service issues, customer complaints, and/or business opportunities.
- Contribute proactively to improvements in branch sales and profitability
- Adhere to inventory control programs, in-stock standards and all operating procedures
- Effectively communicate with all store and support center team members, management and customers
- Other store support related duties including but not limited to supporting the warehouse functions and delivery/pickup of product as required
- Maintain the “Never Say No” attitude/mantra and be the Ambassador for the Bumper to Bumper Brand
- Automotive Parts experience in the automotive aftermarket (Jobber) parts industry (min 1 year)
About Bumper to Bumper:
Bumper to Bumper fosters and welcomes diverse teams and ideas: ideas that are new, different, and game-changing. We aim to build a culture where difference is valued, every team member has a seat at the table, and all voices are heard. It is thus our mission to attract and cultivate diverse perspectives by empowering our people to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We are committed to continuous improvement, and a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates engaging in the interviewing process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.