Website Craftsman Collision
We’re seeking an Automotive Parts Coordinator to join our team in Kelowna! Be part of a growing, award winning organization committed to ensuring our customers get back on the road safely. Craftsman Collision is the leading collision repair provider across Western Canada, with over 500 employees in more than 40 locations throughout BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan.
The Automotive Parts Coordinator is responsible of ensuring that all necessary vehicle components are ordered in an accurate and timely manner. The successful candidate will work as part of the team to support the efficient and effective operation of the shop.
- Researching applicable databases for vehicle components
- Ordering parts on a just in time basis
- Ensuring clear communication with suppliers to ensure timely delivery
- Receiving ordered parts
- Returning incorrect or ill fitting parts
- Performing mirror matching to ensure accuracy
- Applying all appropriate insurance policies and procedures
- Effectively communicating between all shop departments
- Organizing the parts room
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have:
- A high-school diploma; post-secondary education in a related field an asset
- A general knowledge of vehicles is an asset but we’re willing to train the right candidate
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proven organizational skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Ability to work as part of a team towards shared goals and independently as needed
- Solid computer knowledge with the ability to learn new systems and programs
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license
- Excellent benefits that include extended health and dental available after 3 months of employment. 100% of the benefits premiums are paid for by the company;
- Enjoy company sponsored social events; including activities such as holiday parties, golf days and family events;
- Learning and development opportunities to support your career growth.
Your cover letter and resume should clearly outline how your qualifications & experience fit this position.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in Craftsman Collision!
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.