Website Haley Automotive and RV
Come Live, Work, and Play on the Beautiful Sunshine Coast of British Columbia!
Haley Automotive is one of only two Living Wage employers on the Sunshine Coast. The Licensed technician is an important component to the operational efficiency of the Service department by maintaining, repairing and diagnosing automotive vehicles to the manufacturer set guidelines and ensuring our customers expectations are exceeded on every occasion.
– Perform all repairs with quality workmanship
– Accurately document all work performed
– Road test vehicles
– Works closely with the parts and service teams to provide the highest level of professionalism and service
– Valid Red Seal/Journeyman or equivalent certification
– Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
– Chrysler Level 3 or higher
– Must possess a thorough knowledge of technical repairs and procedures
– Desire to exceed customer expectations through a “Fix it right the first time” attitude
– Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
– The ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
– Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) in English fluently
What we offer:
Moving allowance or rental subsidy, medical and dental benefits, RRSP matching
$40-$50 per hour depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.